WHO WE TRAIN
We've spent the last decade coaching hundreds of athletes and thousands of athlete hours ranging from true beginners, sponsored professionals, weekend warriors, and everyone in between. Some require specificity. Some need to improve body composition and become healthier. A few have jobs that depend on their fitness, and others just need to establish better habits to become overall better people.
We've trained a lot of hardened men and women, and experienced or not, our favorite athletes to work with are those who are willing to go the extra distance to find the best version of themselves.
Whether you're approaching your first workout or your 500th, if you're willing to work harder than you did yesterday, we can help you.
Some of our past and current athletes include:
- busy professionals
- injured/rehabilitating athletes
- stay at home moms
- endurance athletes (single and multisport ranging from short course races to ultra distance events)
- powerlifting and olympic lifting athletes
- combat sport athletes
- first responders
- local, state, and federal law enforcement agents
- active and reserve duty military
- pre-SOF pipeline candidates